In business, we must always adapt and change to keep up with our industries. With the day to day whirlwind of activities that must be accomplished it is challenging for organizations to manage the day to day while implementing change to move the business forward.
At Adaptive Business Consulting, our consultants bring their decades of experience and passion to your company. Whether you are a small to midsize organization with the need to fill certain services or a midsize to large organization looking to implement betterment and change we can help!
President / Managing Director
J.R.’s career has provided many platforms to prove the effectiveness of hiring right and establishing a healthy culture that includes: clear expectations, visible metrics, accountability, and process adherence. His track record with large multi-unit international companies demonstrates that large growth and culture change can happen when there is accountability and a focus on proper culture development. There is no greater asset than our people and there is no stronger deterrent than a poor work culture.
Adaptive Business Consulting was created through the evolution of his passion to compete and desire for a high level of performance. This naturally evolved to inspiring others and instilling cultures of performance in other organizations.
- Top Soldier Award 1990 – Awarded to the top first year soldier.
- Colour Guard – Competed and beat out hundreds of soldiers to be selected to carry the flag in the opening of the National Assembly.
- Increasing revenue by 300% in the Retail Division while working as the Retail Business Manager with Pella Windows & Doors.
- Returning Franklin Park, the largest volume Speedy Glass location in Canada, to a culture of performance and professionalism and received the Calgary Herald’s Gold Choice Award as the best in their industry (see article).
Managing Partner / Director of Human Resources Division
Over the span of nearly two decades in Human Resources, Chel has worked in all capacities of the HR discipline, from Assistant to Director. She has managed and lead HR initiatives in many diverse sectors and organizations, each facing their own distinct challenges. As a Human Resources professional, she has been a leader in union and non-union environments, Public and Privately owned companies, Non Profits, and Fortune 500 companies.
She is a graduate of the Human Resources program at Mount Royal University and a member of the Human Resources Institute of Alberta. Her specialty is building and scaling HR departments from scratch based on company needs and vision. Her skill set can help your company avoid common pitfalls and position you for success in managing your greatest assets: your people.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership / Management
- Disability Management
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations and Retention
- Risk Management
- HR Management for Expansion/Multiple Locations
Adaptive Business Consulting’s success could not happen without the support of the team behind closed doors.
- Policy writers with over 30 years of experience that includes policy manuals written and distributed to various government agencies.
- Reference checkers who provide unbiased and investigative references that are independent of the candidate selection process.
- Support staff who ensure the finer details of administration and logistics are taken care of to provide the best possible client experience.